Re: Is the .to (Tonga) domain completely rogue and should be removed?

  • From: Barry Shein
  • Date: Thu Oct 01 03:33:21 1998

Well, I'll grant this response is much better than your initial
sarcastic remarks.

Do I want regulators involved in some of these processes? At this
point, I'm not sure, perhaps.

I do think the total inability of the community to regulate or govern
itself is, at this point, a sad fact.

--
        -Barry Shein

Software Tool & Die    | [email protected]          | http://www.world.com
The World              | Public Access Internet     | Since 1989     *oo*