Re: Is the .to (Tonga) domain completely rogue and should be removed?

  • From: Steven J. Sobol
  • Date: Thu Oct 01 02:24:06 1998

On Thu, Oct 01, 1998 at 12:09:11AM -0500, Jeremy Porter wrote:

> Not that I would advocate such activity...

What point was there in even bringing up DoS? Yeah, you said you don't
advocate such activity. Fine. Then don't suggest using it.

As for personal attacks, my direct comment was about the action you were
speaking of. I believe my words were to the effect that YOUR STATEMENT was
stupid, not that YOU were stupid.

--

Anyone who spams me will be subject to torture by Jake,
my killer attack hedgehog, and/or Lizzy and Junior, my man-eating iguanas.