Re: Is the .to (Tonga) domain completely rogue and should be removed?

  • From: Steven J. Sobol
  • Date: Wed Sep 30 23:44:39 1998

On Wed, Sep 30, 1998 at 09:01:44PM -0400, Jay R. Ashworth wrote:

> Hmmm... I'm not accustomed to _either_ of them being idiotic.  Karl is
> often loudmouthed and opinionated, but I usually understand where he's
> coming from if I don't agree.

IMHO, Karl has said his share of foolish things. (Which is not to say I
never agree with him)

However, if I was to give Barry the KD award, it would be due to Barry's
hard-headedness and inability to acknowledge that maybe he's wrong and others
are right. Those are both traits that Karl has demonstrated multiple times.

--

Anyone who spams me will be subject to torture by Jake,
my killer attack hedgehog, and/or Lizzy and Junior, my man-eating iguanas.