Re: Is the .to (Tonga) domain completely rogue and should be removed?

  • From: Jay R. Ashworth
  • Date: Wed Sep 30 21:27:57 1998

On Wed, Sep 30, 1998 at 06:32:07PM -0400, Steven J. Sobol wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 30, 1998 at 05:36:43PM -0400, Barry Shein wrote:
> > Oops, now I understand Karl Mueller's sarcastic, nasty remark in
> > response to my note. He works for Best and Best is running this Tonga
> > link.
> > Aha!
> >         -Barry Shein
>
> Barry, you're wrong, you sound like an idiot, and I'm going to nominate you
> for the very first Karl Denninger award.
>
> You and Karl have both been around for years and both of you may be
> technically proficient, but I hear stuff from both you and Karl that leaves
> me shaking my head in disbelief.

Hmmm... I'm not accustomed to _either_ of them being idiotic.  Karl is
often loudmouthed and opinionated, but I usually understand where he's
coming from if I don't agree.

> (I don't work for Best, incidentally. FYI.)

Me either.

Cheers,
-- jr 'my, but it's uncomfortable sounding like I'm passing judgement
on _these_ guys...' a
--
Jay R. Ashworth                                                [email protected]
Member of the Technical Staff     "The net is safer in bad weather: you

Managing Editor, Top Of The Key sports e-zine ------------ http://www.totk.com