Re: Is the .to (Tonga) domain completely rogue and should be removed?

  • From: Steven J. Sobol
  • Date: Wed Sep 30 18:38:49 1998

On Wed, Sep 30, 1998 at 05:48:21PM -0400, Barry Shein wrote:

> I don't think whether or not a business is being operated for criminal
> purposes is generally defended by showing that some things they do are
> not entirely criminal.
>
> I think it's judged by showing that nothing they do is criminal.

Barry, please go to http://come.to/ .

I was merely saying that come.to is not a porn service, it's a redirection/
vanity domain service.

And if you are judging them as criminal based on the fact that they have
questionable domains, you'd better go after the InterNIC too, and the world's
other domain registries.

What evidence do you have that they are operating illegally?

--

Anyone who spams me will be subject to torture by Jake,
my killer attack hedgehog, and/or Lizzy and Junior, my man-eating iguanas.