Re: Is the .to (Tonga) domain completely rogue and should be removed?

  • From: Barry Shein
  • Date: Wed Sep 30 18:14:06 1998

I don't think whether or not a business is being operated for criminal
purposes is generally defended by showing that some things they do are
not entirely criminal.

I think it's judged by showing that nothing they do is criminal.

        -Barry Shein

Software Tool & Die    | [email protected]          | http://www.world.com
The World              | Public Access Internet     | Since 1989     *oo*