Re: Domains for sale ? (This is not spam...)

  • From: Jay R. Ashworth
  • Date: Mon Sep 28 17:46:51 1998

On Mon, Sep 28, 1998 at 08:11:02AM -0800, James R. Fisher wrote:
> Does anyone know of a website on which domain names are offered
> for sale ? This would be something of an underground enterprise
> if it exists ?

I'd say in this case, you've got a fairly good motivation.  :-)

> I ask because it appears that a domain in which I have some interest
> has apparently come up for sale (usgs.com). You can see this just
> from the top of whois output for usgs.com .

I'd contact the listed admin contact, I should think.

Cheers,
-- jra
--
Jay R. Ashworth                                                [email protected]
Member of the Technical Staff     "The net is safer in bad weather: you

Managing Editor, Top Of The Key sports e-zine ------------ http://www.totk.com