Re: .cc domain spam

  • From: Jon Lewis
  • Date: Sat Sep 26 17:14:16 1998

On Sat, 26 Sep 1998, Michael Dillon wrote:

> > Yes; not recently, but I have been in the past. It chafes me, really; there's
> > a particular domain I'd like in that TLD, but I refuse to do business with
> > anyone who thinks spamming is OK.
>
> Then don't do business with domainspace, do business directly with the
> folks who run the .CC domain at http://www.nic.cc.

So domainspace.com is just running a registration service and rebilling
for the .CC registry?  That's even sleazier than I'd imagined.  Maybe I
should register webedomains.com and sell .com .net and .org (and maybe .cc
and .to) domains for $125/year to the clueless.  They pay me, I register
and pay the appropriate registry.  Sounds like a plan.

 Jon Lewis <[email protected]>  |  Spammers will be winnuked or
 Network Administrator       |  drawn and quartered...whichever
 Florida Digital Turnpike    |  is more convenient.