Re: Whois on CDROM

  • From: Tim Wolfe
  • Date: Fri Sep 25 18:31:23 1998

On Fri, 25 Sep 1998, Joe  Shaw wrote:

> On Fri, 25 Sep 1998, Dean Robb wrote:
>
> > How Clintonesque a definition:  emailing to 100,000 and guerilla marketing
> > does not equal UCE/spam.
> >
> > Dean Robb
>
> For some reason, I found it quite humorous last night when we got SPAM
> sent directly to abuse @ insync.net.

You've been hit by the new breed of spammers.  Ex *nix admins put out of
business by MS NT.  They like to save you a step by sending the spam
complaint and the spam in the same message to the place where it all ends up
anyways.. ;)

Tim

Timothy M. Wolfe       | Why surf when you can Sail?
[email protected]	       | Join Oregon's Premier
Sr. Network Engineer   | Wireless Internet Provider!
ClipperNet Corporation | http://www.clipper.net/