Re: Frame Relay encap vis-a-vis point-to-point at UUNET

  • From: Charles Sprickman
  • Date: Mon Sep 21 23:35:16 1998

On Mon, 21 Sep 1998, Nathan Stratton wrote:

> Even with the new CT3 cards on the Cisco, there are still many benefits to
> using the Cascades to aggerate T1 customers.

Please, share...

I like the CT3 card, but I'm not familiar (except as a customer) with the
Cascade solution and its benefits beyond economics...

Thanks,

Charles

> ><>
> Nathan Stratton				Telecom & ISP Consulting
> www.robotics.net	 		[email protected]
> --
> "No king is saved by the size of his army; no warrior escapes by
> his great strength."                               - Psalm 33:16
>

> > jerry

| Charles Sprickman                       Internet Channel |
| INCH System Administration Team         (212)243-5200    |
| [email protected]                          [email protected]  |