Re: IXC Fibre cut IL,OH

  • From: Richard Irving
  • Date: Sat Sep 19 15:59:57 1998

Cut is isolated...

It is in CHI area..

Right outside a carrier known only as "Norlight"..
The join appears to be known as the "MidWest Relay"..
Several pipes vendors appear to be affected, one of which
is CNI, aka "Consolidated McClout" (sp ?)

ETR: Initial circuits 1 hour, 30 min....
     Remainder ASAP.

  On site technicians swear that the "Big Hoe" was seen in the area..
Strange tracks have been found, and one technicians appears
to have an *actual* recording of the eerie sounds
it makes in the middle of the night....

  :)

Good luck... and enjoy the day everyone.