Re: More on video

  • From: Sean Donelan
  • Date: Fri Sep 18 16:50:51 1998

> Dillon said ABCnews.com is in talks with video player creator
> RealNetworks to increase the companies' current hosting agreement. "We

'Fortunately' Realnetworks has never released their proprietary
server software on the platform used by our customer on their
servers.  So I may be off the hook on this one.  It looks like
MCI(house) and GTE(gpo) are going to bear the brunt of this one.

Unlike last Friday when no one really knew exactly what was in
the boxes, GPO has all weekend to prepare this time.  They should
have enough copies at the GPO window for all the news media on
Monday morning so there is no need to beat up on the government
Internet servers.