Re: hearing word of a fiber cut in virgina

  • From: Paul Zawada
  • Date: Fri Sep 18 11:58:07 1998

On Fri, 18 Sep 1998, Michael Dillon wrote:

> On Wed, 16 Sep 1998, Craig Partridge wrote:
>
> > More broadly, I had this idea for a NANOG T-shirt.  Under the slogan,
> > "Don't Get Mad, Get Even" -- the image of a backhoe lined up in the crosshairs
> > of a weapon...
>
> And don't forget the NANOG firing range. NERF makes a gun called the
> "Defender T3" that would be appropriate for target practice on some
> cardboard backhoe cutouts lined up on a table.

That would make the "Defender T3" a T3 defender in that particular
application.

Perhaps NERF should come out with a "Defender OC192"; it could be a lot
more fun.

:-) :-)

--zawada

Paul J. Zawada, RCDD     | Senior Network Engineer
[email protected]     | National Center for Supercomputing Applications
+1 630 686 7825          | http://www.ncsa.uiuc.edu/People/zawada