Re: rwhois

  • From: Ron Muir
  • Date: Wed Sep 16 23:00:13 1998

I have asked that a discussion of rwhois and ARIN's current and future support of
rwhois be discussed at the next ARIN members meeting on October 16, 1998. This item
has been added to the agenda for that meeting.

I will be glad to present any questions/points/items about the future of rwhois,
please email me privately with this information.

Thanks,

Ron

Ron Muir
IP Administration