Re: Hi, I'm from Cable and Wireless and I'm here to help...

  • From: Adam Rothschild
  • Date: Wed Sep 16 15:33:57 1998

I've heard this nasty rumour that the (physical) location of your West
Orange, NJ POP is a well kept secret.  Dude, tell me it ain't true!  Why
not debunk this by providing me with an address?

Also, what's the highly combustable tank at 426 Eagle Rock Ave. in West
Orange for?  Those things are dangerous, ya know! :)