Clean up your annoucements! Re: The Cidr Report

  • From: John M. Brown
  • Date: Sun Sep 13 05:14:14 1998

Yup!    (I agree with both of your points! :)  )

We should allow /24's into the route system and it wouldn't be as big of
a deal if folks like AS701 and others cleaned up there routes.

Many rural providers are going to be multi-homing and thus we are going
to see an increase of /24 - /20 blocks.

[email protected]