Re: European/Asian equivalents to NANOG?

  • From: Emiko KOYAMA
  • Date: Mon Sep 07 11:51:16 1998

In Japan, as presented in NANOG11, we have JANOG meeting 2 times a year,
everything is discussed in Japanese though.
(Next meeting will be in Kyoto 18 December 1998)
http://www.janog.gr.jp

#to subscribe JANOG mailing list , you may sent to [email protected] to
#write "subscribe" at SUBJECT field.

Any questions reguarding JANOG, please contact to Mr.Takashi Arano
[email protected]

Emiko