Re: European/Asian equivalents to NANOG?

  • From: Paul G. Donner
  • Date: Sun Sep 06 11:22:08 1998

Actually, to be more precise, that would be: [email protected]

>From what I generally see, though, there is a lot of politicking
going on on this list. But you should be able to hit some folks
that might be interested in what you are doing. English will
generally work although you might not get everyone's attention.

-Donner

p.s. The educated latin americans generally speak two languages
also.

At 07:37 PM 9/5/98 -0700, Randy Bush wrote:
>> Leaving out South America (onlybecauseIdon'tknow)
>
>enredo is the closest of which i am aware.

A lot of this is conducted in Spanish, the "other" language on this
side of the hemisphere.

>randy

<<<<