Re: European/Asian equivalents to NANOG?

  • From: Howard C. Berkowitz
  • Date: Sat Sep 05 19:33:07 1998

At 3:53 PM -0700 9/5/98, Randy Bush wrote:
>> Uhm, how do you give a European routing tutorial
>> without already knowing about RIPE  (http://www.ripe.net/) ???
>
>Q: What do you call someone who speaks only one language?
>A: An American.
>
>randy

Having just gotten back from teaching an allegedly English class in
Montreal, maybe that a United Statesian?

Howard,

Who can order drinks and some dinner in German and Japanese, admittedly
with some strange reactions from waiters, and is reasonably biligual in
Canadian English. Oh...and I must not forget my high school course in
Relevant Modern Latin, where the children went on a "picus-nicus" and drank
"Cocam-Colam"

:-)