Re: RSCs Circa 10/1/1998

  • From: Eric Germann
  • Date: Thu Sep 03 21:11:00 1998

<SNIP>

</SNIP>

Useful part of Jim's message retained

At 12:55 PM 9/3/98 -0500, Jim Fleming wrote:

How do I config my router for this, you ask?

conf t
en

ip route 207.32.128.0 255.255.224.0 null0

On the IETF list, we're suggesting to try and draft an RFC and recommend it
as a BCP and make it part of the router requirements.  If everyone did
this, what a wonderful world it would be.

Eric

  Eric Germann                                        CCTec
  [email protected]                                 Van Wert, OH 45891
  http://www.cctec.com                                Ph: 419 968 2640
                                                      Fax: 419 968 2641
         Network Design, Connectivity & System Integration Services
                     A Microsoft Solution Provider