Re: Installation Services ????

  • From: David Diaz/I.P.O.F.-Netrail, Inc.
  • Date: Wed Sep 02 17:21:57 1998

We are doing major upgrade in DC next week and San Fransico last week in
Sept.  We are installing new Ascend/Cascade 500s light our new backbone
ATM.  We uses the STDXs no and they are very easy to setup.  I think we
could find time to help.

Are you just unknowledgeable or not able to physically do it yourself?
What I am asking is will you be onsite or would this be a totally remote
operation?

I assume these will be frame connection or are you putting in DS3 ATM
cards? FYI there is a setup script you can run to configure the switches
but it is "officially unsupported" however installed on there switchs.

Let me know how we can help.

Dave

At 2:39 AM -0000 9/3/98, Jan Czmok wrote:
>Does anybody of you offer installation services at MAE - EAST and
>MAE-WEST.
>
>Specifically, we would like to install our new B-STDXes there and switch
>
>some lines from T1 to DS3
>(simply re-wiring and also new-connecting). Ascend is offering that
>service, but the $$$ is much too
>high.
>
>(Otherwise i have to travel to the states from germany)
>
>Timeframe: within next 4 Weeks
>
>Please respond via email to: [email protected]
>

>Jan
>
>--
>Jan Czmok, IPF.NET Senior Network Engineer
>email: [email protected], Phone +49 69 17084-52

Thank you,
David Diaz
Chief Technical Officer
Netrail, Inc

email:   [email protected]
pager: 888-576-1018
office: 888-NETRAIL

Colo facilities: Atlanta-NAP, Miami, Arlington, Chicago, San Francisco
888-NETRAIL for further information