Re: Whois

  • From: Greg Simpson
  • Date: Wed Sep 02 14:35:03 1998

I like.

[email protected]: ~ $ whois internic.net
[rs.internic.net]
Sorry, you shouldn't see this record.

The InterNIC Registration Services database contains ONLY
non-military and non-US Government Domains and contacts.
Other associated whois servers:
   American Registry for Internet Numbers - whois.arin.net
   European IP Address Allocations        - whois.ripe.net
   Asia Pacific IP Address Allocations    - whois.apnic.net
   US Military                            - whois.nic.mil
   US Government                          - whois.nic.gov