Installation Services for MAE-EAST / WEST ?

  • From: Jan Czmok
  • Date: Wed Sep 02 14:12:00 1998

Does anybody of you offer installation services at MAE - EAST and
MAE-WEST.

Specifically, we would like to install our new B-STDXes there and switch
some lines from T1 to DS3
(simply re-wiring and also new-connecting). Ascend is offering that
service, but the $$$ is much too
high.

(Otherwise i have to travel to the states from germany)

Timeframe: within next 4 Weeks

Please respond via email to: [email protected]

Jan

--
Jan Czmok, IPF.NET Senior Network Engineer
email: [email protected], Phone +49 69 17084-52