NANOG 14

  • From: Pam Ciesla
  • Date: Tue Sep 01 16:12:06 1998

If you are planning on attending the NANOG 14 meeting please make hotel
reservations early. I have been told that Atlanta will be very busy with
conventions durning the time of our meeting. The meeting will be held at
the Atlanta Marriott Marquis (404-521-0000). Be sure to mention the NANOG
Meeting to get the $149 rate. Please contact me if you have any problems
getting this rate.
The registration page and agenda items will be available real soon on
the NANOG webpage!!!   http://www.nanog.org

Pam Ciesla                                     734-936-0172 - phone
Merit Network, Inc.                            734-647-3185 - fax
University of Michigan
4251 Plymouth Road
Bldg. I, Suite C
Ann Arbor, MI 48105-2785