Re: BBN/GTEI (fwd)

  • From: MegaZone
  • Date: Wed Aug 26 13:30:29 1998

Once upon a time Austin Schutz shaped the electrons to say...
>	BBN should either find a way of making dialup profitable or get in to
>other lines of service. Trying to extort money from peers is a ludicrous
>waste of time.

Um - BBN/GTEI doesn't DO dialup.  The only dial we have is the DiaLinx
wholesale dial reselling.  There is GTE.net, but that's a completely seperate
animal.  GTEI/BBN does 56K-T3 lines, managed firewalls, web hosting, dial
outsourcing, managed VPN, etc.

-MZ
--
<URL:mailto:[email protected]> Gweep, Discordian, Author, Engineer, me..
Join ISP/C Internet Service Providers' Consortium <URL:http://www.ispc.org/>