Re: MAE-East - Operational question

  • From: Alan Hannan
  • Date: Fri Aug 21 02:50:58 1998

> So who is signing up for the MAE-WEST/EAST ATM service?  We're considering
> it, but MFS wont tell us who else is considering it.  Kind of makes it
> hard to sign a 3 year contract with no idea if there will be other people
> to peer with.

  Frontier GlobalCenter [as3549] has ordered or is in the
  process of ordering OC-12c ATM connections to the 3 MAE ATMs.

  With the interprovider traffic growth increasing as it is, to not
  grow these public peerings would stifle growth.  This even with
  extreme resources being poured into private peerings.

  -a