Re: BBN Peering issues (fwd)

  • From: Derek Balling
  • Date: Mon Aug 17 12:38:58 1998

At 02:32 PM 8/14/98 -0700, Curt Howland wrote:

>>From: Sean Donelan <[email protected]>
>>Where do you think senior corporate management comes from?
>
>Eggs.

As a former GTE (TelOps) employee, I'd have to disagree. They are formed as
anatural result of the birth of a clueful person. Just a clueful person is
made up of Cluons, Newton tells us that there must be an equal and opposite
reaction, resulting in GTE management, made up of Anti-Cluons. If they were
to actually POSSESS a Cluon and get intelligent, they would instantly cease
to exist, and a new Anti-Cluon would have to be promoted into their place.

Just thought you should know (and I wonder if this violates my GTE
Confidentiality Agreement?)

Derek