Re: DNS Headaches.

  • From: Craig A. Huegen
  • Date: Sat Aug 15 02:41:11 1998

This wouldn't be webteam.net, would it? =)

This morning, Chris Yarnell from NASA pointed out the response
to "dig @a.root-servers.net . soa":

.                       2D IN NS        PANIC.WEBTEAM.NET.
.                       2D IN NS        TORGO.WEBTEAM.NET.
PANIC.WEBTEAM.NET.      2D IN A         207.67.50.8
TORGO.WEBTEAM.NET.      2D IN A         207.67.50.7

I don't know how this happened, but it doesn't look pretty. =)

(The "standard" zone files were okay -- .COM, .NET, etc...)

/cah