Re: DNS Headaches

  • From: Jon Lewis
  • Date: Sat Aug 15 02:13:17 1998

On Sat, 15 Aug 1998 [email protected] wrote:

>   I have an added note.  Someone asked me about what domains are being
>   looked up and if it might be something someone registered.  I dont
>   believe this to be the case.  There are literally hundreds of domains
>   being looked up to many to have had someone register them all.  Also
>   many of the domains are actual domains I know to be real such as

Don't be so sure about that.  I've seen people register domains by the
hundreds before.  Post some actual examples or people can only wild guess
at what's going on.

 Jon Lewis <[email protected]>  |  Spammers will be winnuked or
 Network Administrator       |  drawn and quartered...whichever
 Florida Digital Turnpike    |  is more convenient.