Re: BBN Peering issues

  • From: Sean M. Doran
  • Date: Thu Aug 13 15:40:54 1998

| I checked before doing so, and I checked once again in light of your
| allegation. And, according to Exodus, this *IS* a PX.

If by PX you mean "public exchange point", then Sprint is
being unusually inconsistent with its naming, numbering, and
topology conventions.

I'm curious as to which exchange point it is, if that in fact is
what PX means.

Of course, whatever type of connection it is, I'm curious about
the fact that packets are always drawn towards this one connection.
Are there others?  If so, are they down or something?

	Sean. (wondering why Sprint would give away a single free T3)