Re: BBN Peering issues

  • From: Adam Rothschild
  • Date: Thu Aug 13 11:37:08 1998

> Exodus *does* face some hard business decisions. Unfortunately, blaming BBN
> isn't going to do much to help Exodus. Capitalists trashing capitalism? Please.

It is my understanding that BBN is even hesitant to peer with Exodus
PUBLICLY.  Exodus does not buy transit from anyone, so that would
result in total inaccessability, no?  How would that be in anyone's best
interest? If anyone knows otherwise, please do speak up.

If this is, indeed, the case, then it really sucks for Exodus, given their
transit-free nature.