Re: FWD: Web backbone provider Priori mulls bankruptcy

  • From: Karl Denninger
  • Date: Thu Aug 13 01:19:03 1998

I had heard this through several sources and on a couple of lists today as
well.

Sorry to be feasting on dead bodies, but keeping people online is more
important than netiquette right now.

Anyone in Chicago who has found themselves suddenly looking at disconnection
is welcome to call us; we have capacity (ie: hardware) available right now
and may be able to get circuits rehomed quickly as well (if you're using TCG
or MFS for the facilities) as we have fiber from both in our engineering
room.

Karl Denninger ([email protected])| MCSNet - Serving Chicagoland and Wisconsin
http://www.mcs.net/          | T1's from $600 monthly / All Lines K56Flex/DOV