Re: BBN Peering issues

  • From: David Greenman
  • Date: Wed Aug 12 13:56:25 1998

>I've heard the two line explanation of what BBN is doing.  Will anyone
>indulge my curiosity and give me the low down on what the issue is?
>We're lighting fiber into their new Beaverton POP, and I'd like to ask
>our wholesale rep/engineer about this.

   As Matt Dillion pointed out a few messages back, there is an article at:

http://www.zdnet.com/intweek/daily/980810h.html

   CRL has been notified as well, and this means that ftp.cdrom.com (which
I'm responsible for) is at risk of becoming unaccessible to GTEI/BBN customers
in the near future. I just wrote some text regarding this at:

ftp://ftp.cdrom.com/bbn-notice.txt

-DG

David Greenman