RE: product lit spams

  • From: Christian Kuhtz
  • Date: Mon Aug 10 10:14:22 1998

May I suggest: [email protected]?

If you guys got specific issues of non-responsiveness or blatant
wrong-doing, let me know, otherwise, this is a waste of all of our time.
There are several people working [email protected] and I'll walk over
personally if there's something really wrong and find out what's up with it.
So, speak up or hold your piece/peace.

Thanks,
Chris

--
Christian Kuhtz, BellSouth Corp., Sr. Network Architect  <[email protected]>
1100 Ashwood Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30338                        <[email protected]>