Re: NOC info and Network Status Pages

  • From: Tim Wolfe
  • Date: Tue Aug 04 23:41:08 1998

On Tue, 4 Aug 1998, Jim Browne wrote:

> At 16:38 -0700 8/4/98, Tim Wolfe wrote:
> >I've linked all the network status pages I could find to the names of the
> >providers on this page.
> >
> >http://www.clipper.net/noc-info.html
> >
> >Please direct corrections/comments/flames to [email protected]
>
> I don't understand.  The links go to the respective provider's main web page.

Sorry I guess I wasn't clear enough, the Provider's that I couldn't find
NOC/Network Status pages for I linked to their home pages.  I thought that
would be better than nothing for.  Take a look at MCI.

Tim

	Tim Wolfe, Network Administrator
	ClipperNet Internet Access Services
[email protected]	541.431.3360 voice 541.431.1176 fax
   ...Across the Desktop and around the World...