Re: vacation/auto-responders

  • From: Joe Provo - Network Architect
  • Date: Wed Jul 29 23:20:58 1998

> if you must use an auto-responder/vacation program, fix it to handle
> mailing lists appropriately.

It would help if merit put Precedence headers on messages.  And yes,
I've mailed the supposed-human address for nanog on this.

Most vacation-handlers I know *always* skip 'bulk' or 'list' Precedence
messages.

Joe

--
Joe Provo, Network Architect                         508.229.8400 x3006
Commercial Internet Services Group                   Fax   508.229.2375