Re: MCI

  • From: Sean Donelan
  • Date: Tue Jul 28 00:13:52 1998

Not too bad.  NANOG outage reporting beat MCI informing customers
by 52 minutes.  All times measured at my mailbox :-)  MCI did better
than most providers do.  Although there was still a rather lengthy
delay between the start of the outage and the first responses to
customers.

Overall a pretty crudy day for the Internet, but no reports on CNN
which I saw.  I guess that means it was a successful day.