RE: NOC communications

  • From: Derek Elder
  • Date: Tue Jul 14 10:39:33 1998

The thing that needs to be understood is that if we as an industry don't fix
this problem, the government will fix it for us.  The government won't care
if there is a distinction between a "Big" or "Small" guy amongst ISP's
anymore than they will between SBC or BellSouth and some Mom&Pop local
Telco.

I think that this attitude is -precisely- what the legislators will decide
to fix.

$.02

Derek Elder
US Web / Gray Peak Technologies