Re: backbone transparent proxy / connection hijacking

  • From: Joe Provo - Network Architect
  • Date: Wed Jul 01 07:53:03 1998

[snip]
> I would like to "form" a developer group which forms htcp
> into squid allowing "more people" to use a new scheme for that, instead
> of using icp for the neighbor queries. I started to look at the code
> and will be ready to start in about 1-2 weeks.

I would hope you're looking at the 1.2 beta code, with htcp hooks, etc
in place (just nothing operational).  Anyone else interested should get
involved in the apropos squid mailing lists. ([email protected],
[email protected], etc).

Joe

--
Joe Provo, Network Architect                         508.229.8400 x3006
Commercial Internet Services Group                   Fax   508.229.2375