Re: small vent

  • From: J.D. Falk
  • Date: Mon Jun 29 13:07:38 1998

On 06/27/98, Brian Wallingford <[email protected]> wrote:

> Why is it that open relays are so common in European/Asian networks?
> Granted, we still have a long way to go in the US, but at the current
> rate, I'll likely be blocking all of RIPE and especially APNIC by
> September.  How long does it take to absorb a clue?

	I'm trying to collect "you have an open relay, here're some
	URL's you can go to for info on fixing it"-type messages in
	as many languages as possible...I've got Japanese now, does
	anybody have any other languages to share/trade?

	Contact me privately, I'll happily coordinate this effort.
	Once there's a handful avaliable I'll put 'em on the web.

--
J.D. Falk <[email protected]>
Special Agent In Charge (Abuse Issues)