Re: Definitive documentation for RHWOIS/SWIP

  • From: Charles Sprickman
  • Date: Sat Jun 20 00:19:18 1998

Hi,

Did you ever get any valuable info from this post?  I've been playing with
rwhoisd for awhile, and I'd like to find some more "user friendly" docs on
how it works...

Thanks,

Charles

Charles Sprickman 				Internet Channel
INCH System Administration Team			(212)243-5200
[email protected]					[email protected]