Re: Strangeness in the global routing tree?

  • From: Jon Lewis
  • Date: Sat Jun 13 17:54:45 1998

On Sat, 13 Jun 1998, Alex Rubenstein wrote:

> A cisco 7206, with three full views, 128 megs of Ram, 11.1.19(CA). I have
> four customers off of this router on an ethernet who are running BGP to
> me. I am sending them full views. Two are ciscos, one is a Bay, and the
> other is a PC running GATED.

What OS and gated version?  I've been feeding "full routes" to a Linux box
running gated 3.5.8, but in my case that only adds up to about 49829
routes on the Linux box.

 Jon Lewis <[email protected]>  |  Spammers will be winnuked or
 Network Administrator       |  drawn and quartered...whichever
 Florida Digital Turnpike    |  is more convenient.