Re: Smurf Amps List

  • From: Jared Mauch
  • Date: Sat Jun 13 11:16:14 1998

On Sat, Jun 13, 1998 at 07:10:41AM -0400, D'Arcy J.M. Cain wrote:
> Thus spake Jared Mauch
> > 	The page can be found at
> > http://puck.nether.net/~jared/smurfblocks.html
>
> Why not list the netmask of the netblock as well?

	In most cases you can figure out the netmasks.  These blocks
were only checked at the very beginning of their space based on
the bgp announcement as viewed by our network.  You can look at
our AS1225 feed at route-views.oregon-ix.net

	As long as I can get the appropriate backends in place,
there will be a lot more information that i'll be making avaiable
on these blocks.

	- jared