Re: WorldNIC

  • From: just me.
  • Date: Sat Jun 13 01:03:18 1998

On Thu, 11 Jun 1998, Dean Robb wrote:

> Let's remember for a moment that not all net.users are net.savvy.  I think
> the TLDs SHOULD have a logical category structure.  If I'm trying to find
> an educational institution, I'd expect to find it in the .edu TLD, a
> commercial organization in .com, etc.  As I recall, that's the entire
> purpose in naming the TLDs as they are.

Let's remember that not all net.users and net.resources are located in
north.america. And that not all net.names are registered with the
same.nic. I think its time you opened your eyes a.bit.

matt.ghali

[email protected]-----
  Matt Ghali MG406/GM023JP - System Administrator, interQ, Inc AS7506
  "Sub-optimal is a state of mind." -Dave Rand, <[email protected]>