Re: SPID and portmaster 2 BRI.

  • From: Steve Sobol
  • Date: Wed Jun 10 23:31:00 1998

On Tue, Jun 09, 1998 at 01:10:32AM -0700, Roeland M.J. Meyer wrote:

> >2.1 why can I find out which switch type we are really getting?
>
> Ask your telco. Make sure you get their ISDN support folks. This is
> generally a separate group.

Actually, Roeland is right. I didn't answer the right question.

The telephone company is the only group of people that are going to know
what hardware they're using and how it's configured.

Sorry...

--
Steven J. Sobol - Founding Member, Postmaster/Webmaster, ISP Liaison --
Forum for Responsible & Ethical E-mail (FREE) - Dedicated to education about,