Re: WorldNIC

  • From: Michael Dillon
  • Date: Tue Jun 09 14:05:57 1998

On Tue, 9 Jun 1998, Jay R. Ashworth wrote:

> But if any commercial enterprises are in .org, then NSI has (completely
> unsurprisingly) been flouting it's own rules.
>
> Again.

Huh!?  Do you think that commercial enterprises in .org is something new!?
I don't have the definitive answer as to when the first commercial
enterprise registered in .org but in 1993, an ISP in Toronto named
Internex Online registered io.org.

Why should the Internet be require to stuff the whole world into little
pigeonholes in violation of the laws of physics?

--
Michael Dillon                 -               Internet & ISP Consulting
Memra Communications Inc.      -               E-mail: [email protected]