Re: check-contact

  • From: Mikael Abrahamsson
  • Date: Mon Jun 08 15:56:59 1998

On Mon, 8 Jun 1998, Daniel Karrenberg wrote:

> I would be happy to try your script and make sure it generates
> the right addresses and not more for cases in the RIPE DB.
> Never ever use the changed: attribute to send mail!

Then perhaps you can tell me how to get the email adresses of the contacts
in the Ripe database. Most of the time they seem to be left out.

Surely the person responsible for the change in the database must be aware
of the email adress to the contact person, even though it is not in your
whois database?

The email adress to contacts seems to be lacking a lot in the Ripe
database. Why?

-----
Mikael Abrahamsson    email: [email protected]