Re: NANOG 'Cast

  • From: Jon Lewis
  • Date: Mon Jun 08 12:30:44 1998

On Mon, 8 Jun 1998, Dax Kelson wrote:

> > Low bandwidth RealVideo looks great across the Digex backbone.  Mucho
> > better than white spot the last time.
>
> Yes, the high bandwidth RealVideo is GREAT, much better then last
> time.  Good Job!

I'm watching the high bandwidth one...and it looks great.  Doesn't seem to
really be "high bandwidth" either.  I don't see any spikes in our traffic
graphs.

 Jon Lewis <[email protected]>  |  Spammers will be winnuked or
 Network Administrator       |  drawn and quartered...whichever
 Florida Digital Turnpike    |  is more convenient.