Re: More smurf networks. FIX YOUR ROUTERS.

  • From: Studded
  • Date: Fri Jun 05 22:22:52 1998

Jan Czmok wrote:

> No Problem!The network 194.152.36.255 is NOT LONGER a SMURF AMPIFIER - we fixed it
> completely.
> I think all of our routes are clean now...

	Muchas gracias. :)

> [NANOG OFF-TOPIC:] Another question: how about getting the ipf.net irc server
> connected to dal.net ?

http://www.dal.net/vote/server-app.txt

	We look forward to hearing from you. :)  One note, we will shortly be
amending the application to indicate that the minimum number of users
your server would need to support is 1,500.

Doug
--
***         Chief Operations Officer, DALnet IRC network        ***
***   Proud designer and maintainer of one of the world's largest