RE: US West and RADSL (fwd)

  • From: Chad Skidmore
  • Date: Thu Jun 04 23:04:49 1998

Actually, they are not cross-marketing in ALL 14 states.  The Washington
Association of ISPs managed to work with the Utilities Commission in
Washington to put language in the tariff that prevents/limits
cross-marketing.  Take a look at the tariff at http://tariffs.uswest.com
and check the Washington MegaBit tariffs.  Some of the language from
that tariff could be incorporated into other state tariffs to prevent
this kind of cross-marketing.

If you know of any cross-marketing please let us know.  The WUTC would
love to hear as well.

Chad Skidmore
Director of Network Engineering
Northwest Nexus, Inc.